Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Life gets on the way of blogging

I know I have not been blogging on this blog page I have, which I have two more, have you seen?, but life gets on the way, doesn't it?

It is July 9th, and I am getting ready for my next Level 3 Certification Workshop with Suhaila Salimpour, www.therealsuhaila.com, and it takes a lot of my training time. I need to, I want to, and I have to....
I still do my workouts, try to eat healthy, keep my stamina high for the workshop. Can you imagine just working on your dance technique, I mean this is high level, from 9:30 to 12:30 non stop...your legs burn, your calves burn, you cannot get up the bed, you cannot sit on the darn toilet even....it is painful, but all with joy, energy, and fun....Love doing it, I am just hard core.
I love my reading materials, I love my art journaling, I love online classes, I love challenge, I just love it all.
So I will keep up with my blogging after I am back, August 19th.
Meanwhile check my schedule of perfomances at my website http://www.turkishdancer.com

Love hearing from you.
Dilek

No comments:

Post a Comment