Thursday, October 1, 2009

November 8th San Diego Turkish Romani 9/8 Choreography Workshop

I am not teaching my weekly Sunday classes any more, I just dont have much time for big projects and also I am not around in town every week, is just not fair for the girls to wait for me. Instead I have decided I am teaching monthly workshops in different subjects that are not widely thaught and specialty. Of course I will teach more in technique/styles/props and my specialties but for now I will stick to subjects that are rare. Hope to get these workshops around the country and the world, which I have already started my journey.

Next workshop will be one of my specialty Turkish Romani, also knows as Rom/gypsy/cingene

November 8th,Stage 7 School of Dance, 3980 30th street
12-2pm $30 for 2 hours.
you can pay paypal dkhoss@cox.net
or send a check (private address so you have to contact me for that)

No comments:

Post a Comment