Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Las Vegas Belly Dance Intensive

September 11-14th.
I attended the LVBDI from Friday to Monday this month. I had so much fun. I shared my hotel room at the Palace Station with a friend from Canada. She owns her dance studio.
I tried a great meal at nigth at the hotel, Oyster Bar, I stuffed myself. I made a friend, who lives in Texas but was there for Legal Conference. I got some information about how to get a government grant for any of my projects I am working on.
Next day, I took Aubre's Fusion class and Amaya's Old World Steps, it was fun. I bought myself few Eye Candy glitter eye makeup items.
Saturday Night was the Pro Show. I danced my Romani piece with my new Bella Costume, it went really well with no slipping, no falling, no costume malfunctioning...
Estella and I went out to Blue Martini, eat/drank/danced...we had fun together...
Sunday I took two workshops; Khalidji and rythm class.
Whole weekend; I met new dancers, sponsors, vendors, friends...took lots of pictures.
After party on Sunday night was great. I attended for the Amaya's American Legends DVD Release party and completely thrilled Helena Vlahos and Morwenna Assaf dances...they are living legends...
it was hard to come back to work the Monday super early morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment